Travelling on the Vale of Rheidol Railway is the finest way to explore the stunning Rheidol Valley. Opened in 1902, the railway has been delighting passengers young and old for over a century.
Feel the wind in your hair in one of our Open Summer Carriages or watch the scenery passing by from the comfort of our First Class Observation Saloons. See the countryside change as you travel through wide open fields and meadows, woodland and rugged mountain scenery, the line twisting and turning as it clings to the hillside. Alight at one of our recently restored intermediate stations and explore the many walks the valley has to offer. Listen to the sound of a powerful narrow gauge steam locomotive working hard to climb 700ft (200m) in the 11¾ miles from Aberystwyth to Devil's Bridge.
Birds of prey such as Red Kite and Buzzards are regularly seen soaring high above the valley floor and breath taking views can be enjoyed by all.
The line is a masterpiece of engineering, opened in 1902 to carry lead ore, timber and passenger traffic. The narrow track gauge allows the railway to follow the contours of the terrain with many sharp curves and steep gradients which add to the railway's charm.
Skip to main content
Peace of Mind Shopping
At Media Storehouse we will always do our best to deliver quality products you will love.
We understand the importance of peace of mind and want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Prints are reproductions of images supplied by our partners. Some, not all, historical images may have marks reflecting their age. These have been preserved to show their artistic character and authenticity.
Media Storehouse is committed to supplying customers with quality products and service:
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, or you have changed your mind, you must contact us within 15 days of receiving your items.
- Authorized returns must be sent via a trackable method and be received 15 days from the date of authorization.
- Please do not return items without prior authorization.
How Refunds Work
- You can reach us via our contact us page, by replying to your order confirmation email, or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Please include a brief description of the reason for return and the order number (which you can find in the order confirmation email).
- In the unlikely event the product is faulty please attach photo(s) and show any damaged packaging if applicable (a camera phone is ideal for this).
- We will reply as soon as possible, normally within one or two working days.
What You Need To Know
- You will be asked to return items in the original packaging and in the same condition they were received.
- Shipping charges on the original order will be refunded if the entire order is returned.
- We recommend keeping proof of posting.
- If any issues are not clear in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before refunds can be processed.
- We do not issue refunds for return shipping charges.
- We do not issue refunds for returned items which are not received within 15 days from the date of authorization.
- We aim to process refunds within 7 business days.